Meet Chad Henne and his long-term girlfriend turned wife, Brittany Hartman.
Their love story began back in 4th grade when Brittany had a big crush on Chad. From high school sweethearts to college lovebirds, their relationship turned into a beautiful marriage.
Now parents to two adorable children, their journey of love and parenthood has been anything but ordinary.
Also learn about Chad’s remarkable football career, and how he made $40 million throughout his career.
Chad Henne Quick Facts
|Full Name||Chad Henne|
|Birthday||July 2, 1985|
|Age||38 years old|
|Birth Place||Pennsylvania, United States|
|Education||University of Michigan|
|Father’s Name||Sheldon Henne|
|Mother’s Name||Suzanne Henne|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch (185 cm)|
|Weight||101 kg (223 lbs)|
|Famous As||NFL Player|
|Net Worth||$17 million|
Chad Henne Bio, Age, Early life
Famous NFL Player Chad Henne was born on July 2, 1985, in Pennsylvania, United States, to parents Sheldon Henne and Suzanne Henne.
He is currently 38 years old.
Chad is American by nationality and is Caucasian by ethnicity.
Furthermore, Chad did his high school at Wilson high school.
Later, for higher studies, Henne attended the University of Michigan.
Suggested Read: Michael Oher Wife, Son, Salary, Net Worth
Who Is Chad Henne Wife? Children
Initially, the duo met when they were in just 4th grade. Brittany had a big crush on Chad.
It became even easier to get to know Chad since her brother was friends with him.
It wasn’t until high school Henne and Hartman started dating each other.
The duo ended up in the same university, the University of Michigan. Both were madly in love.
On July 11, 2008, after few years of dating, the duo got engaged.
Likewise, on July 5, 2010, the high school sweethearts took the lifetime vows and got married after years of dating.
The duo has a smooth sailing marriage up until now. There aren’t any rumors about affairs or divorce.
Suggested Read: Derrick Henry Age, Wife, Height, Weight, Net Worth
Chad Henne and Brittany Hartman’s Kids
Chad and Brittany are parents to two children, Chace Henne, and Hunter Henne.
Her first childbirth experience was not how they planned it to be.
She gave birth to her firstborn, Chase Henne, on October 13, 2013.
Sadly, Chad was out in Denver for a game when his wife went into labor and wasn’t present when she gave birth.
This is what Chad had to say about this whole experience:
“It’s tough. It was a week early. It was supposed to be due when we were in London, and we were going to induce this Friday, and God gave him to us early. I’m just glad she’s healthy, and the baby is healthy.”
Chase Henne is 10 years old.
Two years later, on December 21, 2015, they welcomed their baby girl Hunter Henne. Hunter Henne is 7 years old.
Chad and Brittany are enjoying their parenthood and is a happy family of 4.
Suggested Read: Patrick Mahomes Age, Family, Salary, Net Worth
Who Chad’s Wife, Britanny Hartman?
Brittany is the celebrity wife of Chad. It was only after the marriage she started attracting the limelight.
She was born on May 7, 1986, in Romania. Brittany is 37 years old.
Her parents are Rick Hartman and Diane Hartman. Rick was the CEO and founder of Finturia.
By that, we can already guess she came from a well-off family.
As of now, she is a Homemaker and her husband’s biggest cheerleader.
Suggested Read: Brittany Matthews Age, Patrick Mahomes, Ring, Net Worth
Chad Henne Career
Chad is a professional football player. It started right from his early college days when he would play for his high school’s team.
He is currently serving as Quarterback in the Kansas city chiefs for National Football League.
His professional career started when he was drafted by the Miami dolphins in the 2008 NFL draft.
Chad also signed with the Jacksonville jaguars. Even though he was a pro at what he did, injuries were like his companion.
Henne faced man injuries from eyes to ankles which refrained him from being in the field.
On March 16, 2018, he was two years contract with the Kansas City chief.
Later, in 2020 he resigned from his contract with Kansas City. He encountered a lot of injuries while with Kansas as well.
Suggested Read: Randi Mahomes, Mother of Patrick Mahomes and Wife of Pat Mahomes (Golfer)
Chad Henne Career Earnings: Miami Dolphins
- 2008: Chad Henne earned $295,000 in salary and received a signing bonus of $866,000, making his total earnings for the year $1,161,000.
- 2009: His salary for the year was $385,000, resulting in total earnings of $385,000.
- 2010: Henne earned a salary of $470,000 and received an option bonus of $559,100, bringing his total earnings to $1,029,100.
- 2011: He had a salary of $555,000.
In total, Chad earned $25,75,100 from his time in Miami Dolphins.
Chad Henne Career Earnings: Jacksonville Jaguars
- 2012: Henne’s salary increased to $1,075,000, and he received a signing bonus of $3,000,000 and a workout bonus of $25,000. His total earnings for the year amounted to $4,100,000.
- 2013: His salary was $2,625,000, and he received a roster bonus of $500,000 and a workout bonus of $25,000, resulting in total earnings of $3,150,000.
- 2014: Henne earned a salary of $1,500,000 and received a signing bonus of $3,000,000, bringing his total earnings to $4,500,000.
- 2015: He had a salary of $3,500,000, resulting in total earnings of $3,500,000.
- 2016: Henne earned a salary of $4,500,000, received a signing bonus of $500,000, and a restructure bonus of $35. His total earnings for the year amounted to $5,000,035.
- 2017: His salary was $2,250,000, and he received a signing bonus of $250,000 and a roster bonus of $750,000, totaling $3,250,000 in earnings.
In total, Chad Henne earned $23,500,035 from his time in Jacksonville Jaguars.
Chad Henne Career Earnings: Kansas City Chiefs
- 2018: Henne earned a salary of $1,015,000, received a signing bonus of $3,100,000, and a restructure bonus of $35,000. His total earnings for the year were $4,150,000.
- 2019: His salary was $2,500,000, and he received a workout bonus of $50,000, resulting in total earnings of $2,550,000.
- 2020: Henne earned a salary of $1,250,000, received a signing bonus of $750,000, and an incentive bonus of $25,365. His total earnings for the year amounted to $2,025,365.
- 2021: He had a salary of $1,200,000 and received a workout bonus of $50,000, totaling $1,250,000 in earnings.
- 2022: Henne earned a salary of $1,120,000 and received a signing bonus of $880,000, resulting in total earnings of $2,000,000.
In total, Chad Henne earned $11,975,365 from his time in Kansas City Chiefs.
Chad Henne Net Worth
Chad announced retirement via Instagram on February 12, 2023, after the Chiefs defeated the Eagles in Super Bowl LVII.
From 2008 up until 2022, Chad made $38,605,500 in total earnings. At the time of his retirement, reports suggest that Chad Henne had already made $40 million.
As of today, Chad Henne has a net worth of $17 million.
Chad Henne Age
Chad Henne is 38 years old today. He was born on July 2, 1985, in Pennsylvania, United States.
Chad Henne Wife
Chad is married to his wife Brittany Hartman. The couple got engaged on July 11, 2008. Later, they married on July 5, 2010.
Chad Henne Children
Chad Henne and his wife Brittany Hartman have two children; son Chace Henne, and daughter Hunter Henne.
Chad Henne Net Worth
In 2023, Chad Henne has a net worth of $17 million.