Karen Jarrett is a well-known figure in the wrestling world as a promoter and manager.
Furthermore, she is renowned as the former and present wives of Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett, respectively.
Let’s get to know more about Karen in detail below, from her professional to personal life.
Karen Jarrett Quick Facts
|Wiki and Bio|
|Full Name||Karen Jarrett|
|Famous for||Being a wrestling valet and Kurt Angle’s ex-wife|
|Date of Birth||October 12, 1972|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Greensburg, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Libra|
|Height (in feet)||5 feet 10 inches|
|Height (in meters)||1.78 m|
|Weight (in pounds)||154.32 lbs|
|Weight (in kilograms)||70 kg|
|Body Measurements (in inches)||N/A|
|Body Measurements (in centimeters)||N/A|
|Shoe Size in US||8|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Parents||Father: Jack Smedley|
Mother: Iva Smedley
|Dating History||Kurt Angle (Ex-Husband)|
|Partner/Spouse||Husband: Jeff Jarrett|
|Children||Kody Angle and Kyra Angle (from her first marriage)|
|Highest Qualification||Bachelor’s degree|
|School||Hempfield Area High School|
|Alma Mater||Public university near her hometown|
|Hobbies & Favorites||N/A|
|Net Worth||$15 million USD|
|Salary & Earnings||N/A|
Karen Jarrett’s Marriage With Kurt Angle
Karen Jarrett was married to Kurt Angle, one of the greatest American wrestlers who is also an Olympian as well as an actor.
Talking about Karen and Kurt, neither of them preferred to disclose information regarding their relationship.
However, Karen and Kurt started seeing each other secretly and decided to tie the knot on December 19, 1988.
Just like their relationship, their marriage was a private ceremony too.
After having two children together, they started having hindrances in their marriage.
Similarly, Karen spoke up regarding how Kurt was an abusive husband and father.
Eventually, Karen filed for divorce, which was finalized in October 2008.
Kurt Angle began dating actress Giovanna Yannotti, whom he met while working on the movie End Game in 2009.
The couple dated for sometime and married on July 20, 2012.
In 2011, Kurt, who is now married to Giovanna Yannotti, spoke up about both of his marriages,
“I had never had a healthy relationship with anyone else before, and Giovanna was my first ‘true love’ who made me realize how important it is to have a meaningful bond with someone else.”
Kurt hinted that he had an unhealthy relationship with Karen. Similarly, Karen said similar things about her marriage with Kurt.
Suggested Read: WWE Luke Lesnar Age, Brock Lesnar, Siblings, Net Worth
Why Did Kurt Angle and Karen Split?
Karen Jarrett (formerly Karen Angle) made allegations that Kurt Angle cheated on her during their marriage.
Karen claimed that Kurt had affairs with former WWE Divas Dawn Marie and Kelly Kelly.
These allegations suggest a potential infidelity on Kurt Angle’s part, raising questions about whether he cheated on Karen Jarrett.
Kurt Angle and Karen’s relationship, it can be inferred that their marriage faced several challenges, including alleged affairs, among other undisclosed issues.
However, Karen indicated that their marriage was already over before she began a relationship with Jeff Jarrett, Kurt’s on-screen opponent in TNA.
Whenever she tried to work on her relationship with Kurt, Karen could never got over Kurt’s alleged infidelity.
Karen suggested that deterioration of trust, the alleged affairs, and other undisclosed problems likely contributed to the breakdown of their relationship.
Now Married To Jeff Jarrett
After divorcing Kurt, Karen began dating Jeff Jarrett, another co-founder of TNA.
Jeff is a professional wrestler, podcaster, and WWE backstage producer.
They got engaged on April 6, 2010, and married in an intimate ceremony on August 21 of the same year.
Their wedding was attended by most of their friends and family.
Karen’s marriage to Jeff caused disputes between Kurt and Jeff in the ring, resulting in serious injuries for both.
They have now been married for over a decade and live a happy, fulfilled family life.
Suggested Read: Bess Katramados, Big Show’s Wife, Age, Kids, Net Worth
Karen Jarrett Children
Her first child, Kyra Angle, was born on December 2, 2002. Kyra is 20 years old and aspires to become a model and singer.
Karen’s second child, Kody Angle, was born on October 27, 2006. Currently 17 years old, Kody is an aspiring wrestler.
Do you know who else an aspiring wrestler is? Luke Lesnar; WWE superstar Brock Lesnar’s son.
Karen doesn’t have any children from her second marriage.
However, she has stepchildren from her husband, Jeff Jarrett’s previous marriage. They are Joslyn, Jaclyn, and Jeryn Jarrett.
For your information, she is an excellent mother to all of her children.
Suggested Read: Melissa Ann Piavis, Big Show’s Ex-Wife Details, Now
Bio: How old is Karen Jarrett?
Karen was born on October 12, 1972, in Greensburg, Pennsylvania, USA. As of 2023, she is 51 years old.
Moreover, she is an American by nationality. Her zodiac sign is Libra.
She was born to her parents, Jack and Ivy Smedley.
Her father, Jack, suffered from Chronic myeloid leukemia. Fortunately, he successfully recovered after a bone marrow transplant.
Looking through her social media handles, she is very close to her parents.
Suggested Read: Kyra Angle [Kurt Angle’s Daughter] Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
Karen’s Education Details
Karen attended Hempfield Area School District and graduated from Hempfield Area High School in 1990.
After high school graduation, Karen joined a public university near her hometown and earned a bachelor’s degree.
Karen is a former American Professional Wrestling manager and promoter.
Although she was never officially involved in WWE, she made her debut appearance along with her former husband, Kurt, and family at Unforgiven 2001.
- Appeared at Unforgiven 2001 in a celebration with the Angle family following Kurt Angle’s victory over Stone Cold Steve Austin for the WWF Championship.
- Made an appearance on the WrestleMania XX DVD set in a bonus segment regarding Kurt Angle.
- Debuted in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) and became involved in a storyline where she wanted to divorce Kurt Angle, claiming he was emotionally abusive.
- Betrayed Samoa Joe during his match with Kurt Angle at Hard Justice, helping Kurt win the Triple Crown Championship.
- Developed into a manipulative vamp character, feuding with various wrestlers and causing conflicts between Kurt Angle and others.
- Interfered in matches, formed alliances, and had feuds with several wrestlers, including Sting, Sharmell, and A.J. Styles.
- Proposed to separate from Kurt Angle and started showing hints of a relationship with A.J. Styles.
- Interfered in a match between A.J. Styles and Kurt Angle, helping Styles win and turning face.
- Started hosting her own interview segment called “Karen’s Angle” on TNA Impact.
- Stepped down as the host of “Karen’s Angle” to focus on her family.
- Returned to TNA alongside her new husband Jeff Jarrett, who was feuding with Kurt Angle.
- Confronted Kurt Angle and slapped him, leading to further conflicts between the two.
- Renewed their wedding vows on Impact Wrestling, but their ceremony was disrupted by Kurt Angle.
- Returned to Impact Wrestling alongside Jeff Jarrett.
- Orchestrated attacks on TNA General Manager Bully Ray and Drew Galloway.
- Participated in a Lethal Lockdown match between GFW and TNA, with TNA emerging victorious.
- Rejoined Impact Wrestling as an executive consultant after the company came under new ownership.
- Returned as a face and had confrontations with various wrestlers, including Ethan Carter III and Josh Mathews.
- Played a role in the merger of Impact Wrestling and Global Force Wrestling.
- Made her debut in All Elite Wrestling (AEW) alongside her husband Jay Lethal, attacking FTR (Cash Wheeler and Dax Harwood) and joining Jeff’s stable.
Suggested Read: Elena Moussa, Greg Gutfeld’s Beautiful Model Wife
Karen Jarrett has a net worth of $15 million from her career in the wrestling world.
She earns about $100,000 annually, excluding bonuses.
Karen’s wealth primarily comes from her wrestling career, including appearances, contracts, endorsements, and other wrestling-related ventures.
Her contributions as a valet and personality in professional wrestling have played a significant role in building her net worth.
It’s worth noting that her former husband, Kurt Angle, also has a substantial net worth of $25 million, highlighting their success in the wrestling world.
Karen Jarrett Age
Karen Jarrett is 51 years old today. She born on October 12, 1972, in Greensburg, Pennsylvania, USA.
Karen Jarrett and Kurt Angle
Karen Jarrett was previously married to Kurt Angle. The couple married on December 19, 1988. After about 20 years of marriage, Karen filed for divorce and separated.
Karen Jarrett and Jeff Jarrett
Karen Jarrett is currently married Jeff Jarrett. The couple on married on August 21, 2010.
Karen Jarrett Children
Karen Jarrett has two children from her first marriage with Kurt Angle. One son Kody Angle and one daughter Kyra Angle. She and Jeff do not have any children together. However, Jeff has three kids from his previous marriage, Josyln, Jaclyn, and Jeryn Jarrett.
Karen Jarrett Net Worth
Karen Jarrett has a net worth of $15 million in 2023.